Are you a consultant, freelancer or small business owner? Would you like to have a strong online presence to showcase your services and bring in clients?
If so, a good-looking, professional website is a must. Fortunately, it doesn’t have to be hard, take long, or be expensive.
You can have a new website in one week at an affordable price. Sound good too to be true? It’s not.
You can have a 5-page WordPress website that:
- Showcases your credibility and the solutions you offer, allows you to share your expertise, and makes it easy for prospective clients to get in touch with you.
- Allows you to quickly and easily make changes to the copy and images on your site yourself.
- Serves as an online hub that connects to your social media accounts and makes it easy for visitors to your site to share your content with others in their networks.
- Can be easily viewed on mobile devices.
- Is set up to make it easy for people to find you when they search online.
- Includes a contact form so that people can easily send you a message.
- Includes the pages that you’ll most need: Home, About, Services, Contact and Blog.
A website like this can cost thousands of dollars! To keep the price affordable for you, your new website will need to be set up with the following guidelines:
- Use Bluehost to host the website. You’ll need to sign up for hosting and get a domain name (don’t worry, it’s easy).
- Use a template from the Studiopress Genesis Framework – this is, quite simply, one of the best frameworks for building a WordPress site.
- Consist of 5 pages (Home, About, Services, Blog, Contact). You’ll be able to add more pages easily later.
- You will need to provide the content and images. The website will be completed within one week after the content and images are received.
- Ecommerce and custom design options fall outside of the scope of this project.
The process for creating your new website is super-easy and will take only three steps:
- Once you sign up, you’ll be able to immediately download the Website In One Week Quick Start Guide.
- Website development will begin when you have selected your website theme and provided the copy and images for your website.
- Your website will be completed one week after you provide the copy and images.
That’s it! You’ll have a brand new, professional website in just one week.