Having a website for your business is only one step for successful online marketing. The second step is to make sure that current and prospective clients can learn more about your expertise and connect with you online.
The best way to do this is through creating good content and sharing it. In other words, write good blog posts and share them on social networks!
Why should you do this? The statistics speak for themselves: websites with blogs get an average of 55% more traffic than those without blogs, Facebook has almost 850 million users, Twitter has over 465 million accounts, and there are over 150 million professionals on LinkedIn.
Your ability to share your expertise with prospective clients is critical. Your prospective clients are looking for help with their specific problems. By publishing informative blog posts that help your clients and then staying in touch with them through social media, you are able to both help them and remain top-of-mind for when they need your services.
Would it help your business to tap in these powerful platforms? Of course!
The challenge is if you don’t have the time or the resources to do this yourself. CC Marketing Online can help you by preparing high-quality professional blog posts and managing your social media profiles for you.
- An online marketing strategy that helps you to identify your target market, refine your messaging, and identify appropriate content to share.
- If you don’t already have one, a blog set up on WordPress so that make it easy for readers to share your content, with appropriate blog categories and keywords already selected for you.
- A Facebook business page, a Twitter profile page, and a LinkedIn Company page to showcase your business.
- An editorial calendar to manage your blog posts and social media updates.
- High-quality, professional blog posts that share useful information for your audience.
- Social media updates on multiple social networks to expand your reach.
- The peace of mind of knowing that your business is being effectively marketed online.